In part one of our guide on hypnotherapy and smoking we explored some of the medical conditions you might contract if you continue to smoke. This second instalment looks at the physical impact smoking has on your body, it highlights how smoking can ruin your good looks!
Keep on smoking and you’ll have…
- Stained teeth – Use as much ‘teeth whitening’ toothpaste as you like, nicotine stained teeth will simply reappear. Smoking turns teeth all types of colours, some look yellow, others look green, they might appear to be brown! It makes your breath smell too, do you really want day-glow dentures and ashtray breath on a daily basis?
- Yellow fingers – Nicotine-stained fingers aren’t exactly a great sight to look at either. Smoke an excessive amount of cigarettes and your fingers could turn yellow or brown. Sure you could bleach them, how much damage would this do to your skin though? Isn’t it better to stop smoking with help from hypnotherapy, do you really want yellow, smelly hands?
- Brittle, lifeless hair – Smoking sucks all the vital nutrients and minerals out of your body. Keep on smoking and you’ll start to notice your hair looks dull, it’ll lose its shine and feel brittle and in bad shape.
- Extra wrinkles – Premature aging is another sign that you smoke. Your skin will start to have a leathery look, it’ll lose that rosy glow, you’ll notice more wrinkles appearing every day. Tell-tale lines will appear above your top lip, once you get them, you’ve got them for life!
- Smelly clothes – Okay, you might look alright in your clothes but who’s going to want to come near you when your outfit stinks of smoke? Smoking ruins your looks in more ways than one, keep puffing away and you are damaging your appearance and risking your health at the same time.
Okay that’s part 2 of our guide completed, read part 3 for the positives of quitting for good.